ABOUT THE SERVICE
The website allows you to get official information about Nigdel United Oil Limited Limited, subscribe to its updates, apply for proffesional jobs and interact with representatives of the company.
REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
You need to be at least 13 years old to register for and use the website. If you are a user who signs up for the website, will create a personalized account which includes a unique username and a password to access the website and to receive messages from the Company. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. Nigdel United Oil Limited will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions:
You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the website for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the website;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the website or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the website or harvest or manipulate data; or
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
POSTING AND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS
When you create your own personalized account, you understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the website is solely your responsibility. Nigdel United Oil Limited is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. Nigdel United Oil Limited does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the website.
ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the website, but not directly by the Company, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Nigdel United Oil Limited does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the website and neither does the Company adopt nor endorse, nor is the Company responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than the Company. Nigdel United Oil Limited takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends over the website. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the website, or transmitted to users.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
As part of the website, Nigdel United Oil Limited may provide you with convenient links to third party website(s) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). These links are provided as a courtesy to website subscribers. Nigdel United Oil Limited has no control over Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on these Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by the Company, and the Company is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by Nigdel United Oil Limited. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
(a) Termination of Repeat Infringer Accounts: Nigdel United Oil Limited respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that the users do the same. The Company has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the website who are repeat infringers. Nigdel United Oil Limited may terminate access for participants or users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected third party content without necessary rights and permissions.
(b) Take-Down Notices: If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the website infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant by sending the following information in writing to the Company’s designated copyright agent:
- The date of your notification;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(c) Counter-Notices. If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from the Site is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent using the aforementioned contact information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal courts in Nigeria and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by Nigdel United Oil Limited copyright agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may (in Nigdel United Oil Limited Limited’s discretion) be reinstated on the Site in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice.
By posting any User Content via the website, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to the Company a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the website.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the website, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the website may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
EMAIL MAY NOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE
Communications made through the website’s e-mail and messaging system, will not constitute legal notice to the Company or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to the Company is required by contract or any law or regulation.
USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
For contractual purposes, you;
- consent to receive communications from Nigdel United Oil Limited Limited in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted; and
We may also use your email address, to send you other messages, including information about the Company and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the following postal address:
Plot 1017, Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
+234-01-461-4989, +234-01-461-4990, +234-709-850-4308
Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding the Company or special offers.
The website, is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, Nigdel united oil limited expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the website including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, the company makes no warranty or representation that access to or operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from the service. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of warranty, so this provision may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES; RELEASE
To the extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Nigdel United Oil Limited, its affiliates, directors, or employees, or its licensors or partners, be liable to you for any loss of profits, use, or data, or for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, however arising, that result from
- The use, disclosure, or display of your user content;
- Your use or inability to use the website;
- The website generally or the software or systems that make the website available; or
- Any other interactions with the company or any other user of the service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, and whether or not Nigdel United Oil Limited has been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of liability, so this provision may not apply to you.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed consistent with applicable law. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of the Company to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with Nigdel United Oil Limited must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.